Chief of Staff of the Air Force General Mark A. Welsh III signed a memorandum on March 20, establishing Task Force Cyber Secure, to address challenges of the cyberspace domain in synchronization, operations and governance within the Air Force and with those organizations it supports.
- The White House Says a New AI Task Force will Protect Workers and Keep America First Digest Article
- Army Initiates New Network Modernization Plan to Enhance Cyber Capabilities Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article