The Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) reports good results from using a “neuromorphic” chip made by IBM to identify military and civilian vehicles in radar-generated aerial imagery.
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- Small Antennas Could be a Big Deal for the Air Force Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article