The Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) reports good results from using a “neuromorphic” chip made by IBM to identify military and civilian vehicles in radar-generated aerial imagery.
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- New Brain-Inspired Cybersecurity System Detects ‘Bad Apples’ 100 Times Faster Digest Article
- Small Antennas Could be a Big Deal for the Air Force Digest Article