The Air Force is finalizing a $49.5 million plan to hire private sector coders who, by developing software, can sabotage adversary computer systems and thwart incoming hack attacks.
- Safer, Less Vulnerable Software Is the Goal of New NIST Computer Publication Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article