The Air Force is finalizing a $49.5 million plan to hire private sector coders who, by developing software, can sabotage adversary computer systems and thwart incoming hack attacks.
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Hackers Reportedly Stole 600 Gallons of Gas From Detroit Gas Station Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article