This podcast is an update to previously popular CS Digest articles on Air University’s cyber curriculum. Topics cover how this new cyber curriculum assists the Air Force in achieving many of their newly announced immediate and long-term mission goals. Additionally, Lt. General Steven Kwast speaks on a panel that provides additional insight for education and training objectives for future Airmen as leaders.
- Defense Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog: 2017 Update CSIAC Webinar
- Why PPD-41 is Evolutionary, Not Revolutionary Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- DoD Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog CSIAC Webinar
- Development and Transition of the SEI Software Assurance Curriculum Journal Article