This podcast is an update to previously popular CS Digest articles on Air University’s cyber curriculum. Topics cover how this new cyber curriculum assists the Air Force in achieving many of their newly announced immediate and long-term mission goals. Additionally, Lt. General Steven Kwast speaks on a panel that provides additional insight for education and training objectives for future Airmen as leaders.
- Defense Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Catalog: 2017 Update CSIAC Webinar
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Training Resources – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Defense Acquisition University Secure Systems Design Course Experiment CSIAC Report