The Industrial Control Systems Computer Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT) has published a total of six advisories to warn organizations about a series of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system vulnerabilities disclosed by a researcher at the recent DEFCON conference in Las Vegas.
- FBI Pushes Private Sector to Cut Ties With Kaspersky Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- A New Way to Track Down Bugs Could Help Save IoT Digest Article
- AMD Flaws Pose No Immediate Risk of Exploitation, Says Independent Reviewer Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article