The Industrial Control Systems Computer Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT) has published a total of six advisories to warn organizations about a series of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system vulnerabilities disclosed by a researcher at the recent DEFCON conference in Las Vegas.
- FBI Pushes Private Sector to Cut Ties With Kaspersky Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Freeze…SCADA! Flaw Lets Hackers Peel Away Human Machine Interface Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article