Traditional programmable computers are facing fundamental limitations in terms of speed and size, inspiring increasing interest in alternative paradigms such as neuromorphic computing.
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article