Traditional programmable computers are facing fundamental limitations in terms of speed and size, inspiring increasing interest in alternative paradigms such as neuromorphic computing.
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- Machine Learning Tackles Quantum Error Correction Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Air Force Tests IBM’s Brain-Inspired Chip as an Aerial Tank Spotter Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article