The software giant said in its monthly security bulletin as part of its so-called Patch Tuesday that Windows Vista and later, including Windows 10, require patching from a serious remote code execution flaw in Internet Explorer.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article