The software giant said in its monthly security bulletin as part of its so-called Patch Tuesday that Windows Vista and later, including Windows 10, require patching from a serious remote code execution flaw in Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- You Had One Job, Outlook! Security Bug Fix Stops Mail App From Forwarding Attachments Digest Article