A third-party company that was paid to review the validity of the recent AMD flaws -RyzenFall, MasterKey, Fallout, and Chimera- has confirmed that these vulnerabilities are real, but that regular users shouldn’t panic for the time being.
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Shuts Down All Offices Amid Ongoing Facebook Crisis Digest Article
- U.S. Military Reviewing its Rules After Fitness Trackers Exposed Sensitive Data Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Windows Security: We’ll Delete Tools That Bully you to Buy Upgrades, says Microsoft Digest Article