A group of China-linked hackers that has mowed through the databanks of major American health insurers and stolen personnel records of U.S. military and intelligence agencies has struck at the heart of the nation’s air-travel system, say people familiar with investigations of the attacks.
- FBI Probes FDIC Hack Linked to China’s Military – Sources Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- FBI Prepares for New Hunt for WikiLeaks’ Source Digest Article
- Presidential Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council Digest Article