A group of China-linked hackers that has mowed through the databanks of major American health insurers and stolen personnel records of U.S. military and intelligence agencies has struck at the heart of the nation’s air-travel system, say people familiar with investigations of the attacks.
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- The FBI, CIA and NSA say American Citizens Shouldn’t use Huawei Phones Digest Article