If you own a mobile device running any Android 5 version but the very last (v5.1.1) and you use a password to lock your device, you will want to update your OS or switch to a PIN or a pattern-based lockscreen.
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Thousands of Mobile Apps Leak Data from Firebase Databases Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article