If you own a mobile device running any Android 5 version but the very last (v5.1.1) and you use a password to lock your device, you will want to update your OS or switch to a PIN or a pattern-based lockscreen.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article