ESET has uncovered another campaign targeting the Google Play Store, one through which attackers once again masqueraded adware inside legitimate-looking apps.
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article