ESET has uncovered another campaign targeting the Google Play Store, one through which attackers once again masqueraded adware inside legitimate-looking apps.
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Hack Brief: Dangerous ‘Fireball’ Adware Infects a Quarter Billion PCs Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article