The latest “FBI Lock” Android ransomware reported by SophosLabs follows a familiar theme. But it has a slight sting in the tail to make it trickier to remove.
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article