The latest “FBI Lock” Android ransomware reported by SophosLabs follows a familiar theme. But it has a slight sting in the tail to make it trickier to remove.
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article