Researchers at Symantec have discovered a new piece of Android malware that drops and runs a firewall binary called DroidWall on compromised devices to prevent security applications from connecting to their services.
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article