Researchers with Fortinet have observed Android malware that locks up the mobile device, encrypts the SD card, presents a frightening FBI warning containing the user’s picture and IP address, and requests $500 to unlock the device – however, the threat is more than just ransomware.
- Mobile Subscriber Identity Numbers Can Be Exposed Over Wi-Fi Digest Article
- What You Need to Know About the Phones That Were Secretly Sending Data to China Digest Article
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article
- Computer Operating System and Short Movie Stored on DNA Digest Article
- Botnet Pummels Retail Websites in Hunt for Gift Card Balances Digest Article