Researchers with Fortinet have observed Android malware that locks up the mobile device, encrypts the SD card, presents a frightening FBI warning containing the user’s picture and IP address, and requests $500 to unlock the device – however, the threat is more than just ransomware.
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article
- Apple IPhone X Face ID Fooled by a Mask Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Computer Operating System and Short Movie Stored on DNA Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article