A new variant of mobile ransomware that encrypts the content of Android smartphones is putting a new spin on both how it communicates with its masters and how it spurs its victims into action.
- New EMPTY CryptoMix Ransomware Variant Released Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article