Remote Access Toolkit (RAT) “Dendroid” sells for $300 on the darknet, can make and record calls, open apps, intercept texts.
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- How a Few Yellow Dots Burned the Intercept’s NSA Leaker Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- Hundreds of Apps Using Ultrasonic Signals to Silently Track Smartphone Users Digest Article