Remote Access Toolkit (RAT) “Dendroid” sells for $300 on the darknet, can make and record calls, open apps, intercept texts.
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Should AI Be in Charge of Hiring? Digest Article