Android users, the Mediaserver is still in the spotlight with Critical and High vulnerabilities this month. But the Media server is not the only issue at hand-in fact, this month there are eight critical flaws. Let’s look at the critical flaws that are detailed in the February 2017 Android Security Bulletin.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Many Android VPN Apps Breaking Privacy Promises Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page