Hacker group AnonSec has published a data dump that contains the details of 2,414 NASA employees, along with 631 videos recorded from various NASA aircraft and weather radars, and 2,143 flight logs.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Experts Say WikiLeaks Exaggerating Contents of CIA Documents Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- San Francisco Rail System Hacker Hacked Digest Article