Hacker group AnonSec has published a data dump that contains the details of 2,414 NASA employees, along with 631 videos recorded from various NASA aircraft and weather radars, and 2,143 flight logs.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article