Researchers shed light this week on a new million-endpoint botnet consisting almost exclusively of internet of things (IoT) devices. The discovery uncovers one more sign — among several in the last few months — showing that the threat of IoT botnets is quickly moving from proof-of-concept to common strategy.
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Researchers Hacked Amazon’s Alexa to Spy On Users, Again Digest Article
- How Machine Learning Can Help Identify Cyber Vulnerabilities Digest Article
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article