New clues have emerged, further suggesting that the hack of health insurer Anthem was launched from China. Some information security experts say that attribution offers vital clues, but others question its applicability to the businesses that must defend themselves against APT attackers.
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Blockchain: Overhyped Buzzword or Real-deal Enterprise Solution? Digest Article
- FBI Probes FDIC Hack Linked to China’s Military – Sources Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article