New clues have emerged, further suggesting that the hack of health insurer Anthem was launched from China. Some information security experts say that attribution offers vital clues, but others question its applicability to the businesses that must defend themselves against APT attackers.
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article
- Blockchain: Overhyped Buzzword or Real-deal Enterprise Solution? Digest Article
- China Passes Controversial Cybersecurity Law Digest Article