Security researcher Brian Wallace was on the trail of hackers who had snatched a California university’s housing files when he stumbled into a larger nightmare: Cyberattackers had opened a pathway into the networks running the United States’ power grid.
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article