Security researcher Brian Wallace was on the trail of hackers who had snatched a California university’s housing files when he stumbled into a larger nightmare: Cyberattackers had opened a pathway into the networks running the United States’ power grid.
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article