Apache Struts 2 installations are being targeted – and hacked in large numbers – by attackers who are exploiting a zero-day flaw in the platform to remotely execute code, security researchers warn.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Botnet Pummels Retail Websites in Hunt for Gift Card Balances Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Why Manufacturers Should Be Mindful Of Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article