Apache Struts 2 installations are being targeted – and hacked in large numbers – by attackers who are exploiting a zero-day flaw in the platform to remotely execute code, security researchers warn.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Why Manufacturers Should Be Mindful Of Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article