Several Apple engineers have told the New York Times that they’d consider leaving one of the industry’s most prized companies and positions rather than be made to create a so-called GovtOS to crack the iPhone’s encryption technology.
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- FBI, Apple Eye New Fight Over Encryption Digest Article
- Feds Walk Into A Building, Demand Everyone’s Fingerprints To Open Phones Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Encryption – Part 1 of 3 Video Podcast