If you think clearing your web browsing history on your iPhone or Mac is going to make your online habits permanently disappear, you’d be wrong. Very wrong. According to the CEO of Russian hacking tool creator Elcomsoft, Apple is storing Safari histories in the iCloud going back more than a year, possibly much longer, even where the user has asked for them to be wiped from memory.
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Researchers Uncover Maze of Hidden Backdoors in European Embassy and Ministry Systems Digest Article
- FBI, Apple Eye New Fight Over Encryption Digest Article
- Feds Walk Into A Building, Demand Everyone’s Fingerprints To Open Phones Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article