FireEye has revealed a security flaw in Apple iOS devices that could allow malicious applications to remain open for an unlimited time while remaining hidden from unsuspecting users.
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- P.F. Chang’s Security Flaw Revealed, Following Panera Bread’s Leak Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article