FireEye has revealed a security flaw in Apple iOS devices that could allow malicious applications to remain open for an unlimited time while remaining hidden from unsuspecting users.
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- Meltdown, Spectre: The password Theft Bugs at the Heart of Intel CPUs Digest Article