Though Apple’s move might seem to decrease iOS security at first, it will actually allow many more to try and poke holes in Apple’s products and Apple, in turn, can patch them up faster.
- MacOS Update Accidentally Undoes Apple’s “Root” Bug Patch Digest Article
- Apple Is Struggling To Stop A ‘Skeleton Key’ Hack On Home Wi-Fi Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- You Had One Job, Outlook! Security Bug Fix Stops Mail App From Forwarding Attachments Digest Article