Apple has reportedly built an electric, self-driving car that’s “almost ready for the road,” according to the Guardian, and it’s currently looking for a secure site in the San Francisco Bay Area to test the vehicle.
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- MacOS Update Accidentally Undoes Apple’s “Root” Bug Patch Digest Article