A zero-day software vulnerability in the firmware of older Apple computers could be used to slip hard-to-remove malware onto a computer, according to a security researcher.
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article