A zero-day software vulnerability in the firmware of older Apple computers could be used to slip hard-to-remove malware onto a computer, according to a security researcher.
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Calendar 2 Made $2K in 3 Days Mining Cryptocurrency, but Apple Says it Violated Mac App Store Guidelines Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Apple Is Struggling To Stop A ‘Skeleton Key’ Hack On Home Wi-Fi Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article