Threat actors with Arabic roots are targeting multiple high profile organizations and individuals from Middle Eastern countries, according to a new report from Kaspersky Lab.
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article