Threat actors with Arabic roots are targeting multiple high profile organizations and individuals from Middle Eastern countries, according to a new report from Kaspersky Lab.
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article
- Silence Gang Borrows From CARBANAK to Steal From Banks Digest Article