An Army team, in fact, recently received a Department of Defense Innovation, Modernization in IT Award specifically for its work in leading the service’s implementation of the DoD Cybersecurity Scorecard. The Army’s Cybersecurity Scorecard Team worked out a plan for tracking programs of record, worked with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) to ensure that contracts supported security requirements, and improved compliance with the Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA), according to an Army release.
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- DISA Modernizes SIPRNet Delivery, Increases Mission Partner Savings Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Related Websites Information Page