A breach of personal information stemming from an improperly handled data transfer, not hackers, could affect as many as 850,000 former and current members of the Army National Guard.
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- L.A. County: Major Breach Stemmed from Phishing Attack Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article