A breach of personal information stemming from an improperly handled data transfer, not hackers, could affect as many as 850,000 former and current members of the Army National Guard.
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Hacker Stole 26 Million Email And Home Addresses Of Ticketfly Users Digest Article