Researchers have identified a new way to inject malicious code into Windows systems — and it doesn’t exploit a vulnerability.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- The Elite Microsoft Hacker Team That Keeps Windows PCs Safe Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article