AT&T mobile carrier announced that it had to deal with an inside breach that resulted in personal customer information being exposed to an unauthorized individual.
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article