AT&T mobile carrier announced that it had to deal with an inside breach that resulted in personal customer information being exposed to an unauthorized individual.
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article