AT&T mobile carrier announced that it had to deal with an inside breach that resulted in personal customer information being exposed to an unauthorized individual.
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Mobile Security Video Podcast