AT&T agreed to pay a $25 million fine on Wednesday to settle federal charges that it failed to protect its customers’ sensitive personal information, including Social Security numbers.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article