Researchers have demonstrated a way for remote attackers to exfiltrate data from and send malicious commands to air-gapped networks, using infrared surveillance cameras that ironically are supposed to make the organizations using them more secure.
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- “Cyber Conflict” Decoy Document Used In Real Cyber Conflict Digest Article
- ORNL Researchers Turn to Deep Learning to Solve Science’s Big Data Problem Digest Article
- Samas Ransomware Uses Active Directory to Infect Entire Networks Digest Article