A major cyber attack on Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) recently compromised sensitive computer systems throughout the country’s Federal Government, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reports.
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article