A major cyber attack on Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) recently compromised sensitive computer systems throughout the country’s Federal Government, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reports.
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document