In an unprecedented move, the author of a piece of ransomware with file encryption routines has released the database with the decryption keys for the data locked on the infected computers and issued an apology.
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- AES-256 Keys Sniffed in Seconds Using €200 of Kit a Few Inches Away Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Double Dipping: Diverting Ransomware Bitcoin Payments Via .onion Domains Digest Article