The Justice Department today announced a multinational operation involving arrests and searches in four countries to dismantle a complex and sophisticated network of computer servers known as “Avalanche.” The Avalanche network allegedly hosted more than two dozen of the world’s most pernicious types of malicious software and several money laundering campaigns.
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- DoD’s Network Defense Headquarters Achieves Full Operational Capability Digest Article