Researchers at FireEye have discovered backdoored versions of a popular ad library in thousands of iOS applications, including ones published in the Apple App Store.
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article