Researchers at FireEye have discovered backdoored versions of a popular ad library in thousands of iOS applications, including ones published in the Apple App Store.
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article
- Major Data Breach at Marine Forces Reserve Impacts Thousands Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Calendar 2 Made $2K in 3 Days Mining Cryptocurrency, but Apple Says it Violated Mac App Store Guidelines Digest Article