Although recently discovered and analyzed, the Backoff malware for payment systems has been unveiled to have at least eight variants.
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- ‘Doomsday’ Worm Uses Seven NSA Exploits (WannaCry Used Two) Digest Article
- Estonia Government Locks Down ID Smartcards: Refresh or Else Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article