One of the world’s allegedly most prolific spamming operations inadvertently left backup databases accessible online, exposing upwards of 1.37 billion records and a raft of internal company information.
- The Dark Side of ‘Replay Sessions’ That Record Your Every Move Online Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- Kaspersky: NSA Staffer’s Laptop Was Infected with Malware Digest Article