One of the world’s allegedly most prolific spamming operations inadvertently left backup databases accessible online, exposing upwards of 1.37 billion records and a raft of internal company information.
- The Dark Side of ‘Replay Sessions’ That Record Your Every Move Online Digest Article
- U.S. Military Reviewing its Rules After Fitness Trackers Exposed Sensitive Data Digest Article
- Critical Infrastructure More Vulnerable Than Ever Before Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article