The bank’s internal computers, used by employees who process daily transfers and conduct bookkeeping, had been penetrated by malware that allowed cybercriminals to record their every move.
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- Microsoft Fixes 45 Security Flaws, Some Allowing Hackers to Hijack Your PC Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article