The bank’s internal computers, used by employees who process daily transfers and conduct bookkeeping, had been penetrated by malware that allowed cybercriminals to record their every move.
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Microsoft Fixes 45 Security Flaws, Some Allowing Hackers to Hijack Your PC Digest Article