The bank’s internal computers, used by employees who process daily transfers and conduct bookkeeping, had been penetrated by malware that allowed cybercriminals to record their every move.
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article
- Smominru Monero Mining Botnet Making Millions for Operators Digest Article
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article