Barracuda Networks has issued a security update that patches critical flaws in the firmware of its Web Filter appliances, which could lead to an attacker successfully performing a man-in-the-middle (MITM) attack without the client knowing it.
- Microsoft Fixes 45 Security Flaws, Some Allowing Hackers to Hijack Your PC Digest Article
- SF MUNI Starts to Restore Systems, Says No Data Compromised During Attack Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article