Barracuda Networks has issued a security update that patches critical flaws in the firmware of its Web Filter appliances, which could lead to an attacker successfully performing a man-in-the-middle (MITM) attack without the client knowing it.
- Intel Announces Hardware Fixes for Spectre and Meltdown on Upcoming Chips Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- How the Triton Malware Shut Down Critical Infrastructure in the Middle East Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast