Researchers at Trend Micro have spotted thousands of spam emails designed to deliver a piece of malware to organizations.
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article