Researchers at Trend Micro have spotted thousands of spam emails designed to deliver a piece of malware to organizations.
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article