Since 2015, the 24th Air Force (24 AF) and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) have been working to establish a Cyber Proving Ground (CPG), located at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas, in support of the 24 AF’s cyber missions and cyber weapon systems, and associated touch points of the 25 AF missions.
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document
- Maxwell’s Cyber College is Next Step in Cyber Warfare Digest Article
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article
- What Tallinn Manual 2.0 Teaches Us About The New Cyber Order Digest Article
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article