Since 2015, the 24th Air Force (24 AF) and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) have been working to establish a Cyber Proving Ground (CPG), located at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas, in support of the 24 AF’s cyber missions and cyber weapon systems, and associated touch points of the 25 AF missions.
- Maxwell’s Cyber College is Next Step in Cyber Warfare Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Secret Chips in Replacement Parts can Completely Hijack Your Phone’s Security Digest Article
- Army Initiates New Network Modernization Plan to Enhance Cyber Capabilities Digest Article