Scientists at the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab) will lead or play key roles in developing 11 critical research applications for next-generation supercomputers as part of DOE’s Exascale Computing Project (ECP).
- Berkeley Lab ‘Minimalist Machine Learning’ Algorithms Analyze Images From Very Little Data Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Compete for “Supremacy” Digest Article
- China Making Swift, Competitive Quantum Computing Gains Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article