A phishing attack usually depends on two things: a perfect disguise and somewhat the ignorance of users. But not this one as hackers are now faking popular domains like Apple, Google, or eBay on their own fraudulent websites. Hackers are even able to get the little “Secure” green bar for their fraudulent websites making the attack even more sophisticated.
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- Cyber Sleuths Lay Out Evidence of Russia’s Political Hacking While the White House Lays Down Sanctions Digest Article
- Apple Removes Encryption From iOS 10 Kernel, Which Could Pay Off Big Digest Article
- More Phishing Video Podcast