A phishing attack usually depends on two things: a perfect disguise and somewhat the ignorance of users. But not this one as hackers are now faking popular domains like Apple, Google, or eBay on their own fraudulent websites. Hackers are even able to get the little “Secure” green bar for their fraudulent websites making the attack even more sophisticated.
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- AWS Traffic Hijack: Users Sent to Phishing Site in Two-hour Cryptocurrency Heist Digest Article
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- This New Text Bomb Crashes Most Mac and iOS Spps with a Single Unicode Symbol Digest Article