A phishing attack usually depends on two things: a perfect disguise and somewhat the ignorance of users. But not this one as hackers are now faking popular domains like Apple, Google, or eBay on their own fraudulent websites. Hackers are even able to get the little “Secure” green bar for their fraudulent websites making the attack even more sophisticated.
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- Google Built a New Trojan Horse to Get Inside Every Aspect of Your Life Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article