Harvard researchers have developed a specialized quantum computer, known as a quantum simulator, which could be used to shed new light on a host of complex quantum processes, from the connection between quantum mechanics and material properties to investigating new phases of matter and solving complex real-world optimization problems.
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer Digest Article