While the Boeing Black may look like a thicker cousin to other widely used Android devices, it’s packed with features out of a John le Carre novel, including triggers that can cause the handset to self-destruct.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article