A cyberespionage group that has built its operations around a malware program called BlackEnergy has been compromising routers and Linux systems based on ARM and MIPS architectures in addition to Windows computers.
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- FBI Seizes Domain Behind Major Russian Botnet Digest Article
- Every Major OS Maker Misread Intel’s Docs. Now Their Kernels can be Hijacked or Crashed Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Potent Malware That Hid for Six Years Spread Through Routers Digest Article